Bronnie Ware, an Australian nurse worked with patients reaching the end of their lives. Through her experience, she made many observations and eventually wrote a book called “The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying.”
Here they are:
1. I wish I'd had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn't worked so hard.
3. I wish I'd had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.